My Top 10 Music Quotes of All Time!
Who doesn't love a good quote? They inspire us. Motivate us. Encourage us. Make us smile.
It impresses me how many wise people we have who come up with these words of wisdom. Some quotes really make you think. Have you ever been truly touched by a few simple words that literally changed your way of thinking? I have. By many, many awe inspiring quotes over the years. It was not easy but here I am sharing the top 10 quotes that have personally meant something to me over the years:
1) Where words fail, music speaks. (Hans Christian Andersen) - the same one who wrote so many beautiful childhood stories.
2) I’ve found that no matter what life throws at me, music softens the blow. (Bryce Anderson)
3) To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music? (Michael Jackson)
4) One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. (Bob Marley) - the man, the legend.
5) Some people have lives; some people have music. (John Green)
6) Without music, life would be a mistake. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
7) Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones. (Keith Richards)
8) My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require. (Edward Elgar)
9) A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. (Leopold Stokowski)
10) That’s the amazing thing about music: there’s a song for every emotion. Can you imagine a world with no music? It would suck. (Harry Styles)
In closing - as Mr. Marley said so well: